Senior user acquisition manager
We arelooking for a Senior User Acquisition Manager who will be responsible for managing large-scale advertising campaigns. This person is an analytical and business-savvy number-cruncher who can independently manage multiple advertising campaigns as well as coordinate creative development and program execution. This role is well suited for those who are analytically strong and want to make a direct impact on the growth of the business.
- Drive and optimize global mobile marketing campaigns with Ad Networks and media platforms
- Have thorough understanding of ad attribution and tracking with mobile measurement partners (i.e.TUNE, Adjust, Appsflyer, Kochava)
- Develop mid-to-long term business and technical ad product strategy for next generation of player acquisition at Mino Games
- Lead and oversee development of performance plans for newly launched games and help the team execute to maximize value to Mino Games
- Work with team to build advertising plans, performance metrics, and budgets that align with studio goals – and be prepared to update them quickly as priorities may shift.
- Monitor, optimize and report performance of campaigns on an ongoing basis.
- Identify new partner, platform, and optimization opportunities to drive campaign performance
- Develop test plans, measure performance, and make recommendations based on testing.
- Partner with International and Localization teams to support International advertising as appropriate.
- Identify the highest impact testing opportunities, prioritize, execute, track results and communicate to game and marketing teams.
- Daily, weekly, and quarterly budget forecasting and reporting of results.
- 3+yrs of mobile consumer advertising or mobile media buying experience with a strong track record of measurable results
- Strong analytical skills and experience working in metrics based companies.
- Intuitive grasp of data and strong with Excel
- Genuine interest in social, gaming, analytics, and advertising a must.
- Passion for problem solving: You must be able to tackle new, unfamiliar, and possibly daunting problems--to break them down into manageable bits and solve them.
- Experience – and a desire – to do both strategic planning and daily execution/optimization.
- Proven ability to effectively influence others without directly managing them.
- Outstanding communication skills – both written and spoken.
- Experience working in fast-paced environments, preferably in an internet, financial, or consulting industries
- Mobile Display, SEM, Facebook advertising experience a plus.
- SQL and/or Programming Experience a plus.
- BS/BA degree in math, science, or engineering, or proven track record in a quantitative/problem solving environment(or equivalent training and experience), MS encouraged but not required
- Private health insurance
- Have a large impact as part of a small, close-knit team.