Front End Gameplay Programmer
Mino Games is a free-to-play mobile gaming studio that produced the hit mobile game Mino Monsters. We create deeply engaging, widely appealing games for millions of fans. Our development studio is in Montreal.
We are funded by the best angel, institutional investors, and gaming companies from across the world. (Andreessen Horowitz, Y Combinator, Sybo Games).
We've moved our studio from California to Montreal, and now we're looking for experienced engineers to join our team to help us release new titles in 2017 and beyond.
- 3+ years mobile experience, ios or android
- Have launched a mobile game
- Have worked on a live game
- Very familiar with concepts such as:
- Client server networking
- Anonymous functions
- Garbage collectors and memory management
- Opinions about common OO patterns
- Familiar with the AS3
- Familiar with Haxe
- Have written much SQL
- Know flash / photoshop
- Worked on the backend for a game
- Private health insurance
- Have a large impact as part of a small, close-knit team.