Front End Gameplay Programmer
Mino Games is a mobile gaming studio that strives to build the best possible games. We produced the hit mobile game Mino Monsters, with over 15 million downloads. Our development studio is in Montreal, and we are building one of the top teams in the industry.
We are funded by the leading angel, institutional investors, and gaming companies from across the world. (Andreessen Horowitz, Y Combinator, Sybo Games).
We are rapidly growing our Montreal studio, and looking for world class talent to come join us.
- 3+ years mobile experience, ios or android
- Have launched a mobile game
- Have worked on a live game
- Very familiar with concepts such as:
- Client server networking
- Anonymous functions
- Garbage collectors and memory management
- Opinions about common OO patterns
- Familiar with the AS3
- Familiar with Haxe
- Have written much SQL
- Know flash / photoshop
- Worked on the backend for a game
- Private health insurance
- Have a large impact as part of a small, close-knit team.