About Mino Games
Mino Games is a free-to-play mobile gaming studio that produced the top 50 grossing mobile game Mino Monsters, with over 13 million downloads. We create deeply engaging, widely appealing games for millions of fans. Our key development studio is in Montreal, QC.
We are a small group of passionate engineers and artists, our mission is to create games that millions of people all around the world love to play for years. We are funded by the best angel, institutional investors, and gaming companies from across the world. (Andreessen Horowitz, Y Combinator, Sybo Games).
Our third, and latest game has already hit the App Store’s Top Grossing Chart in Canada. The game, currently in soft launch, is showing world class key metrics, and we are expecting it to be a global hit when we launch it by February 2019.
We are looking today to grow the team to develop and support this newest title into a global success on both iOS and Android.
We are looking to hire a QA Lead to help us launch and grow our newest game. You’ll be joining a small, but successful startup where you’ll have the opportunity to really own your domain of expertise – along with all the responsibilities that come with it.
As QA Lead, you’ll be working closely with the leadership team and will work alongside ambitious and fun individuals.
- Create testing plans and set up processes appropriate to our game
- Test features extensively and ensure no bug remains
- Track and document bugs rigorously
- Work in collaboration with the engineers to organize our bug reports
- Define priorities and assign bugs to engineers
- Own recruitment and onboarding of QA people as the team expands
- Manage, evaluate the QA team as we grow (ie: 1 QA per game), ensure that they are engaged and effective
- 2+ year experience doing QA for a mobile live game (to understand best practices of QA)
- Experience leading teams and setting up processes
- Organized & Thorough – Ability to work in a methodical and logical manner
- Strong communicator – Excellent communication skills both written and verbal (English/French)
- Great attitude – Enthusiastic and possessing a positive attitude, willingness to work above and beyond, able to give and accept positive as well as negative feedback
- Team player – Ability to work as part of a team, be a reliable leader
- Analytical & creative thinking
- Solution oriented
- Takes initiative and responsibility
- Ambitious – wants to contribute something incredible!
- Knowledge of mobile devices and operating systems
- Familiarity with bug reports
- Private health insurance
- Have a large impact as part of a small, close-knit team!