User Acquisition Manager
Mino Games is a free-to-play mobile gaming studio that produced the top 50 grossing mobile game Mino Monsters, with over 13 million downloads. We create deeply engaging, widely appealing games for millions of fans. We’re currently building a world class development and marketing studio in Montreal.
We are a small group of passionate engineers, artists, analysts and marketers with a mission to create games that millions of people all around the world love to play for years. We are funded by the best angel investors, institutional investors and gaming companies from across the world. (Andreessen Horowitz, Y Combinator, Sybo Games).
Our third and latest game, Cat Game, has already hit the App Store’s Top 100 Grossing Chart in Canada. The game, currently in soft launch, is showing world class key metrics, and we are expecting it to be a global hit when we launch in the upcoming months.
We are looking today to grow the team to develop, market and support this newest title into a global success on both iOS and Android.
We are looking to hire a User Acquisition Manager to help us launch and grow our newest game. You’ll be joining a small but successful startup that is currently going through an exciting period of growth.
As a User Acquisition Manager for Mino Games, you’ll be running worldwide performance marketing campaigns across various ad networks, including Facebook, Google, YouTube and Snapchat.
Your work will include, but not be limited to:
- Create and manage performance campaigns across various ad networks
- Actively monitor top of the funnel metrics like CTR, CR, CPI and CPA
- Ensure ad spend meets ROAS targets
- Work with internal creative team, agencies and contractors to produce video/image creatives that generate engagement, new users and payers
- Continuously explore and test new user acquisition strategies
- Work with Product, Engineering, Community and Business Intelligence teams to improve the product and campaigns
- Manage the localization of creative assets and campaigns
- Stay up-to-date with the latest mobile performance marketing trends and best practices
Experience you’ll need
- 2+ years experience managing campaigns with at least 100K in monthly spend
- Advanced experience with Facebook Ads, Google Ads or mobile DSPs
- Experience with video and banner ad formats on mobile
- Experience with CPI, CPC, CPM, CPA and CPS campaign management
- Experience with marketing automation or machine learning media buying is a plus
Finding the right cultural fit is extremely important to us. We’re looking for people who are:
- Organized & thorough – ability to work in a methodical and logical manner
- Analytical & creative thinking – can approach a problem through data, analytical reasoning and can explore out-of-the-box solutions
- Solution-oriented and results-driven
- Strong communicator – excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to learn new concepts and tools quickly and autonomously
- Adaptable – you thrive in dynamic environments
- You take initiative and responsibility
- Ambitious – you want to contribute something incredible and have a willingness to go above and beyond the norm!
- Great attitude – you are enthusiastic and possess a positive attitude
- Receptive to feedback – you are able to give and accept both positive and negative feedback if it means we all learn and improve from it
- Team player – you are able to work as part of a rapidly growing and dynamic team of world class talent
- Private insurance
- 4 weeks vacation
- Office located in downtown Montreal