Mino Games is a small mobile gaming company that produced the hit mobile game Mino Monsters. We’ve had over 15mm downloads, and we're in the process of releasing many new titles in 2018.
We've moved our studio from California to Montreal, and now we're looking for experienced engineers to join our small team to help us release new games this year and beyond.
- Strong knowledge of Node.js
- Experienced designing & implementing distributed systems.
- Experienced with the AWS ecosystem, especially EC2, DynamoDB & ElastiCache.
- Experienced with various types of databases, relational and key/value pair.
- Interest or experience in functional programming.
- Interest or experience in asynchronous methodologies such as futures or actors.
- Experienced with integrating with third party systems, eg. those provided by Apple or Google for IAP validation.
- Comfortable in a Unix (Linux) environment.
- DevOps experience, especially in a AWS setting.
- Comfortable with basic networking such as AWS VPC, subnets, ACLs, private vs public networks.
Nice to haves
- Experience in a connected mobile client environment
- Experience in binary protocol design
- Private health insurance
- A small close startup team. Have a big impact.