Lead Marketing Artist
About Mino Games
Mino Games is a free-to-play mobile gaming studio that produced the top 50 grossing mobile game Mino Monsters, with over 13 million downloads. We create deeply engaging, widely appealing games for millions of fans. Our key development studio is in Montreal, QC.
We are a small group of passionate engineers and artists, our mission is to create games that millions of people all around the world love to play for years. We are funded by the best angel, institutional investors, and gaming companies from across the world. (Andreessen Horowitz, Y Combinator, Sybo Games).
Our third, and latest game has already hit the App Store’s Top Grossing Chart in Canada. The game, currently in soft launch, is showing world class key metrics, and we are expecting it to be a global hit when we launch it by February 2019.
We are looking today to grow the team to develop and support this newest title into a global success on both iOS and Android.Lead Marketing Artist
We are looking to hire a Lead Marketing Artist to help us launch and grow our newest game. You’ll be joining a small, but successful startup where you’ll have the opportunity to really own your domain of expertise – along with all the responsibilities that come with it.
As Lead Marketing Artist, you’ll be working directly with the leadership team and will work alongside ambitious and fun individuals.
- Compose mobile marketing assets, including app store screenshots, feature banners, mobile and web advertising campaign assets in both image and video format
- Process already-created assets and produce a wide range of formats in different specifications (resizes, re-layouts, localizations)
- Brainstorm with leads and other members of the marketing team to come up with original and relevant campaign ideas
- Apply marketing insights and research into the production of engaging creatives
- Help build an optimal pipeline for asset creation and localization
- Own recruitment and onboarding of Marketing artists as the team expands
Experience & Education
- Post-secondary education in Graphic Design
- Relevant mobile game industry experience
- 5+ years experience in the marketing/publicity
- Experience with video production tools, such as Flash, Premiere and AfterEffects
- Experience with motion design, animation are assets
- Organized & thorough – Ability to work in a methodical and logical manner
- Strong communicator – Excellent communication skills both written and verbal (English/French)
- Great attitude – Enthusiastic and possessing a positive attitude, willingness to work above and beyond, able to give and accept positive as well as negative feedback
- Team player – Ability to work as part of a team, be a reliable leader
- Analytical & creative thinking
- Takes initiative and responsibility
- Ambitious – wants to contribute something incredible!
- A deep understanding of the mobile game industry, specifically the context and pipeline of creative production
- Strong background in fundamental art principles including excellent color theory, layout, typography, visual hierarchy and composition skills
- Familiarity with current trends in the mobile games industry
- Ability to work under pressure to quickly produce high quality work and meet deadlines
- Ability to multitask and prioritize yet be very flexible and happily switch focus
- Private health insurance
- Have a large impact as part of a small, close-knit team.